- The hypothetical examples are provided as illustrative examples only simulated from the actual model portfolio at the times indicated and do not represent the performance of actual client portfolios.
- Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below.
- No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual performance results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program.
The hypothetical performance which informs our expectations is based on the following assumptions:
- The performance shown is for the stated time period only; due to market volatility, each account's performance may be different.
- The returns shown assume the reinvestment of dividends and other income.
- The returns are shown net of fees and do include the deduction of management fees and other brokerage expenses that may be incurred in managing a $10,000 investment account. No management fees are charged on the accounts.
- The returns assume an account size of $10,000.
- The returns do not take into account slippage which may be incurred when actual investments are made.
- The information may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events, targets or expectations, and is only current as of the date indicated. No assurance can be given that the investment objective or target return will be achieved or that an investor will receive a return of all or part of his or her initial investment.
- The opinions and predictions expressed on this App or website represent the current, good faith views of Delphia (USA) Inc. along with its affiliates at the time of publication and are provided for limited purposes, are not definitive investment advice. Predictions, opinions, and other information on this App or website are subject to change continually and without notice of any kind and may no longer be true after the date indicated.
- All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of money you invest. Graphs, charts, tools, and graphics are used for illustrative purposes only, and may not reflect actual future performance. The contents of this website are for informational purposes, and unless we have recommended this portfolio to you, it is not investment advice tailored for you.
- Read the Investment Policy Statement (Growth, Balance, Conservative) and Terms of Service for more details.