To start testing the Delphia beta app, please follow the instructions below,
- Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing.
- Tap on the following link.
- Tap View in TestFlight or Start Testing; or tap Install or Update for the app you want to test.
While testing the app, you can send us feedback about issues you experience or make suggestions for improvements.
If your device is running iOS 12.4 or earlier, tap Send Feedback in the TestFlight app to compose an email. The feedback email contains detailed information about the app and about your iOS device. You can also provide additional information, such as necessary screenshots and steps required to reproduce any issues.
If your device is running iOS 13, you can send us feedback either through the TestFlight app or the beta app.
Sending Feedback through the TestFlight App
- Open the TestFlight app on your device.
- From the Apps list, tap the app.
- Tap Send Beta Feedback.
- In the share dialog, tap Include Screenshot to choose a screenshot. If you don’t want to send an attachment, tap Don’t Include Screenshot.
- Add your comments (up to 2,000 characters), and optionally enter your email address if you were invited with a public link.
- Tap Submit.
Sending Feedback through the beta app
When you take a screenshot while testing the app, you can send the screenshot with feedback directly without leaving the app.
- Take a screenshot on your device.
- Tap the thumbnail that appears in the lower-left corner of your device.
- Tap the Share Beta Feedback.
- Optionally, you can add comments (up to 2,000 characters), and your email address if you were invited with a public link.
- Tap Submit.
For more information about Test Flight, please tap on the following link.